$159 PRIVATE BOURBON TOURS THROUGH MARCH FOR GROUPS OF 6 OR MORE.
CALL 502-233-9903 FOR DETAILS
Join us as we travel into the rolling hills of Kentucky’s Bluegrass Region to explore the history and craftsmanship of Bourbon production. Our Bourbon Excursions will visit beautiful Bourbon distilleries for tours of their historic grounds where you’ll watch Bourbon being made and savor the final product in their tasting rooms. The sweet smell is all around as you walk among these Kentucky treasures. Your tour will include private transportation, lunch at a locally owned restaurant, an exclusive Bourbon tasting in Louisville as well as admissions, tours and tastings at legendary Bourbon distilleries. And it’s all just $159 per person through March. See the list below for some of the most popular locations.
BUILD YOUR OWN BOURBON EXCURSION!
CHOOSE DISTILLERIES, A THOROUGHBRED HORSE FARM OR EVEN A BREWERY
Have something a little different in mind? Want to mix it up with a tour of a Kentucky thoroughbred farm or sample some suds from a local craft brewery? We can accommodate your customized private tour anytime. We have the knowledge and the network to design an incredible private tour for you and your guests. Tell us where you wish to visit, what type of lunch you’d like, where you wish to be picked up, etc. We’ll handle the planning and details. We also offer pre-packaged tours to make it even easier. Call Gary at 502-233-9903 to discuss all the great possibilities. Our team will plan it, price it and put it in writing for your review and approval. It really is just that easy! Below are just some of your options:
- Kentucky Peerless Distilling Co in Louisville, Ky
- Evan Williams in Louisville, Ky
- Angel’s Envy in Louisville, Ky
- Bulleit in Shively, Ky
- Old Forester in Louisville, Ky
- Jim Beam Distillery in Clermont, Ky
- Maker’s Mark Distillery in Loretto, Ky
- Heaven Hill Distillery in Bardstown, Ky
- Barton 1792 Distillery in Bardstown, Ky
- Willett Distillery in Bardstown, Ky
- Bardstown Bourbon Co in Bardstown, KY
- Lux Row Distillers in Bardstown, KY
- Buffalo Trace Distillery in Frankfort, Ky
- Woodford Reserve Distillery in Versailles, Ky
- Wild Turkey Distillery in Lawrenceburg, Ky
- Four Roses Distillery in Lawrenceburg, Ky
- Jeptha Creed Distillery in Shelbyville, Ky
- Falls City Brewery
- Against The Grain Brewery
- Akasha Brewery
- Gravely Brewing Co
Dress code is whatever you want it to be but some distilleries may require closed-toe footwear. And be sure to bring your Kentucky Bourbon Trail® passport along with you. You’ll want to collect those stamps from the various distilleries.